Saturday, April 19

TEN DAYS AND COUNTING

Ten days before I leave and I have finally started to get things ready. I looked at steamer trunks (just kidding...only LARGE luggage) for everything I will be taking. Remember it will be cool in May and then move (hopefully) to much warmer weather. So... coats to a bathing suit. I have started to change over my mailing address as the post office will only hold mail for 30 days.
The new address is: Larry Neumeister, C/O West Hollywood Mail and Message Service, 7985 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 109-85, West Hollywood, CA 90046-5112. I will be checking my voice-mail regularily and my e-mail daily (lawrenceneumeister@sbcglobal.net) but if someone needs to get me in a hurry my local Florence cell number is 331-599-3314. When calling from the US you must dial 001-39-331-599-3314. The international dialing code is the "001" and "39" is the code for Italy. Ok, enough information for now. I need to get cleaned up to go out for dinner.